Thank you for visiting our page. We sold through our initial production run of PaceWatch swim watches and have decided not to produce more at this time. If you absolutely have to have one, please check eBay. Thank you for your interest in our products.
Whether you’re a nearsighted swimmer who struggles to read the wall-mounted pace clock, a road warrior who never knows what conditions you’ll find at the local pool, or an age-group coach, trying to keep your swimmers on their intervals, you’ll wonder how you got along for so long without the PaceWatch. Designed by swimmers for swimmers, the PaceWatch is sleek, slim and easy to read.
- Ultra-slim profile to minimize drag.
- Large, easy-to-read face (even underwater).
- Red second hand, black minute hand and familiar pace clock markings.
- Marine-grade stainless steel case, crown and buckle.
- Easy to use. No complex programming required.
- Scratch-resistant lens with anti-reflective coating.
- Extremely soft and comfortable silicone band.
- Water-resistant to 50 meters (5 ATM).
- Case width: 47 mm / 1.85 in
- Case height: 55 mm / 2.17 in (lug tip to lug tip)
- Fits wrists 15.2-21.5 cm / 5.98-8.46 in